Monday, November 28, 2016

Psychic Protection for Mind and Body Using Shielding

There are two basic types of shielding, one is for protection from people or beings that invade your mind to control or modify your thoughts, actions, and / or memory. The other is to protect you from physical acts with the intent to physically harm you with a weapon. On different occasions I have used both types of shielding. I use the mental protections against mental intrusions daily and the protective physical shield when I was in combat situations during the Korean War.
I was presented with my psychic mental shield by my grandpa and my friend Guardian in a formal ceremony of their making.
Grandpa had decorated the grand room with bunches of birch leaves and guardian gave me a birch leaf garland crown to wear on my head. I stood on a granary chest as they both performed a sing-song chant. As grandpa removed the birch leaf crown and guardian knelt on one knee to place the glittering chain mail helm over my head and shoulders. I could feel it's energy. Guardian stood next to Grandpa. The chant ended with their heads bowed. I could feel the energy of the helmet and was startled at the lack of thought noise.
They stood a step toward me and we joined hands smiling. They were very pleased with themselves. They both spoke to me telepathically and I replied in kind. They had me practice opening and closing the shielding several times.. It was easy for me to do. I liked the quietness.
[Over the years I modified that basic head-shoulder shielding and Rog'has has modified my protective helmet even more. ]
After putting it on I no longer heard the chaos of the myriad random thoughts that beings broadcast, but with controlled focus, I had the ability to select what I or who I could be telepathic with.
Most people have a weak mind thought shield so that their thought conclusions leak out. The result is a noisy jumble. Your head shield should give you the ability to 'tune' the clutter out. The other, natural Earth beings have a positive control of the intensity and direction their thoughts take. They don't often openly broadcast their thoughts, but direct them to the specific destinations. When speaking to them, use picture telepathy and be very polite. Humans do not picture talk to the “Naturals” often, so they will be startled at first and then they will become pleased to communicate with you (if they are not in a conversation with another being).
Trees are interesting to talk to. Their longevity is much greater than ours and they have developed an extensive local network of information. But back to our subject of shielding.
When I enlisted in the army my Guardian – my original psychic ability trainer and friend – introduced me to an entity named Rog'has who agreed to a symbiotic relationship with me in the form of a five-layer commander's shield. Under the control of Rog'has this shield protects me from psychic mental assaults and accidental or deliberate physical act that were directed at me during Army training and during combat on the front line during the Korean war.
I was a Forward Observer (FO) for a heavy mortar company embedded with/assigned to the Thailand UN contingent and was targeted by the Chinese,(as all FO's were.) I used my psychic abilities as an Astrol (ghost-like) form at night to gather intelligence about any Chinese preparation to mount another assault on our line.
During combat I asked Rog'has to extend our shielding to protect the Thai soldiers that joined the 5 Thai's who were assigned to protect and aid me while on the front line. This physical shielding would prevent bullets and shrapnel from penetrating it from harming us and there were circumstances when the Chinese massively attacked the UN line and we were fully exposed to Chinese weapon fire for five or six hours. My personal shielding is an ovoid form, so when it's put horizontally, Rog'has could stretch it out to cover the five soldiers who were assigned to me plus six more. Because of the shield by Rog'has none of us were injured. The Thai soldiers called it Buddha's umbrella and I was acknowledged as Buddha's assistant. The wispy astrol form is used for two reasons, because it can be seen as a ghost, and the other is that it can not be injured.
Rog'has controls the extent of response to the everyday psychic attempts to enter my minds. We had set agreed guidelines of the degree of response uninvited attempts of communication to my mind. With her taking care of the inquiries I am not distracted from my everyday activities and can sleep undisturbed.
After I started my web site and posted daily on other psychic web sites, the intrusions become more frequent, requiring extensive response practice and planning for different situations that might develop.
Rog'has and I have found that a mirror shield that reflects sent energy back to it's sender and that she could magnify the response to different degrees of intensity, a very effective deterrent. If the sender persists the strength of Rog'has's response will be magnified. Rog'has does not reject all incoming messages and notifies me of those that need my attention.
To create your own shield, you first need to make a list to determine what functions you want your shield to assume. I explore the possibilities of hypnosis to control matter with my Army friend “Knopper.” He learned to create applying psychic and physical shielding with ease, using the focus on his thumbnail as a trigger for his self-hypnosis to trigger psychic abilities.
Telepathically focusing together, we could control dice and the value of playing cards. His most interesting achievement which Rog'has and I adapted for our use through mental focus was a physical shield he developed, that was strong as steel but transparent glass, a breathable layer covering his skin. Rog'has
We were volunteered by the Army to give blood to the Red Cross. Meeting at our appointment I didn't realize that Knopper was afraid of needles. We were laying on our individual gurneys and Knopper triggered his “skin like steel” shield. When the blood-taking technicians arrived to take his blood the needle would not penetrate his skin, just sliding around. The tech became very frustrated and started to stab at Knopper's arm, bending the needle. I suggested to her to get help from her supervisor. After she left I had Knopper relax his shielding on his arms. When the supervisor arrived she took Knopper's blood without any problem.
There is a child psychologist in Chicago who helps indigo children to develop and adjust to their psychic skills. One of the first things she has the children do is to select a protective psychic helmet and learn how to control its use for their benefit. When they put their helmets on all the distracting voices and energy noise stops. Then they learn to accept telepathic images and voices from others in their group. She teaches them that control involves responsibility.


P.S. In my teaching the uses of psychic abilities, I have a Protective Intention Attached (PIA) to all the information that I present. This attachment prevents any misuse of psychic abilities by anyone using this information.





No comments: